Toyota Land Cruiser
FJ60, FJ62 and FJ80 1980-1997 of release
Repair and car operation
Toyota Land Cruiser
+ 1. The maintenance instruction
+ 2. Maintenance service
+ 3. Engines
- 4. Systems of cooling, heating
4.1. Technical characteristics
4.3. The thermostat
4.4. Крыльчатка the fan and гидромуфта
4.5. A radiator and a broad tank
4.7. The pump of system of cooling
4.8. The gauge of temperature of a liquid
4.9. The electric motor and a chain of the fan of a heater
4.10. A heater radiator
+ 4.11. The control panel a heater and the conditioner
4.12. A central air and heating
4.13. Влагоотделитель the conditioner
4.14. The conditioner compressor
4.15. The condenser
4.16. The evaporator and the broad valve
+ 5. Fuel and exhaust systems
+ 6. System of decrease in toxicity
+ 7. Transmission
+ 8. Brake system
+ 9. Suspension brackets and a steering
+ 10. A body
+ 11. An electric equipment
+ 12. Electroschemes
The basic units of a central air
The central air highway is under a high pressure. Before full removal of a coolant it is forbidden to disconnect any hoses and to remove central air units. Coolant removal should be carried out in car-care centre.
Check and leaving
Care of the conditioner is reduced to performance of following procedures:
– Check of a condition and a tension of a belt of the compressor;
– Check of a condition of hoses and tubes (a highway on to disunite!);
– Clearing of intercostal spaces of the condenser;
– Check of refuelling of system by a coolant.
The conditioner should be included monthly approximately for 10 minutes
The most widespread reason of unsatisfactory work of the conditioner is insufficient refuelling of a coolant. If appreciable rise in temperature of air from the conditioner check up completeness of refuelling of a coolant is observed.
Check of refuelling of a coolant
If the heating of air in a heater is absent, the following can be the reasons.
– The thermostat is not closed, therefore the liquid is warmed up insufficiently and badly warms up a heater radiator. Replace the thermostat (subsection 4.3 see);
– The heater hose that interferes with a liquid stream through a radiator is littered. Disconnect hoses and wash out a radiator a stream of water from a hose;
– If at washing water does not pass through a heater radiator the radiator is littered and is subject to replacement.
If the stream of air from the ventilating snuffled does not correspond to the established speed of rotation of the fan check up safety locks, conducting, the switch, the resistor of the electric motor and the electric motor.
If from exhaust outlets of air lines air does not arrive, arrive as follows.